Under the title RFID-Systech, the series of events started in 2005 and has been held every year in different locations in Europe. With the proliferation of IoT application, the focus has been extended to Smart Objects. Thus, in 2012 the name was changed to Smart SysTech - European Conference on Smart Objects, Systems and Technologies.
We are therefore proud to announce the conference again after the Corona break in 2020. This year as an online event to be held on October 13, 2021.
The specific profile of this conference is to examine new technologies and applications as well as economic aspects related to the “Key Topics” shown below:
Dont miss the chance to attend this conference!
Full paper submission due: Jul 1, 2021
Notification of acceptance: Aug 11, 2021
Publication-ready versions due: Sep 12, 2021
Posters, demos, videos submissions due: Sep 12, 2021
Guideline for Preparation and Submission of Contributions
- The conference language is English
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another conference for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Director).
- The submission file is in pdf (Portable Document Format) format.
- Please consider the formatting hints of the IEEE:
- Since the conference proceedings will be made available as a download (including ISBN number), the maximum number of pages for final papers is not limited, but it is recommended to be in the range of 4-8 pages. The file size of the resulting pdf file must not exceed 10 MBytes.
- Last page of paper: Authors CVs with picture and full affiliation and communication data -
Please use the IEEE biography style.
- Accepted scientific contributions will be published in the VDE conference proceedings and in the IEEE Xplore®.
- Conference will be published in SCOPUS database.
- Talks (not longer than 30 min) must be uploaded upfront as video including slides + audio
- The link for the upload will be provided in time
- The videos will be offered for individual streaming to the participants before and after the conference
- During the conference the presenters shall held a short summary-presentation followed by a short Q+A session (7 + 5 min.)
- Please submit also the long version of the slides in PDF, to be published on the Internet (possibly reduced by slides which you don’t want to be published on the internet) to program(at)smart-systech.eu.
Please submit a pdf-Version of the Slides, to be published on the Internet (possibly reduced
by slides which you don’t want to be published on the internet) to program(at)smart-systech.eu.